Country Lion is committed to providing the highest levels of safety. Coach travel is statistically the safest form of travel and our vehicles, staff and operations are all of the highest standard.
We fully comply with the following EEC & National Government Rules & Regulations affecting our industry:
• Construction & Use (of vehicles) Regulations
• The Road Traffic Act
• EEC Drivers Hours Rules & Regulations
• Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations (WTD)
Official publications that explain in detail the guidelines and regulations that we comply with are:
• DVSA Public Service Operator Licensing Guide for Operators (Document PSV437)
• DVSA Rules on Drivers Hours and Tachographs (Passenger Carrying Vehicles) (Document PSV375)
• The DVSA Safe Operators Guide
If there is any further Health & Safety information or policies you require, we will be happy to provide them. Please contact us.